Thursday, April 22, 2010

Moon Country Hike



The weather forecast predicted rain in Palm Desert so we decided to go to the Moon for our trek. Well, not actually the moon in the sky, but the one here on earth at the Coachella Valley Preserve. As it turned out, it didn't rain and the weather was perfect for hiking.

The Moon Country Trail was one of the easiest hikes we've done so far. We hiked about five miles with no hills or rocks to climb. The only difficult spots were the sandy areas that felt like we were walking on the beach. It gets a little tiresome on the ankles, but that's o.k...at least we exercised something, lol!

In this video, I tried a little different approach to my editing. There's no music or transitions (except at the beginning intro title), just footage straight from my camera to the storyboard. I almost like it better because it makes me feel I'm doing the hike all over again.


To all my viewers who are having difficult downloading my high definition videos, you can CLICK HERE to view the iPod version. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: