Friday, April 18, 2008

Woodhaven - Girl's Night Out


Well, it's that time of the year again. We had our annual "Girl's Night Out" on Tuesday, April 15th, 2008. There were lots of laughs and live entertainment that included the following:

1-Woodhaven Retired Men's Marching Drill Team (Way too funny)
2-Sharon dressed as Cher singing "It's in his kiss" (this was great!)
3-Paul McCartney's Tribute to WCC Women's Golfers (written by Sandy & Diana)
4-That's What You Do When You're in Love (Wow! I didn't know Carol could sing)
5-Boot Scootin Boogy Line Dancers (Great line dancing!)


Then after the performance, everyone was invited to Elaine's house to party. This is a tradition that she does every year for "Girl's Night Out." A big THANK YOU goes to Elaine, for all the wonderful parties she has given us through the years.

Another big THANK YOU also goes to Betty who organized "Girl's Night Out 2008" and to all the ladies who were brave enough to perform for this event. I thought Jolene did a super job as the MC.

Click on above image to view more pictures taken at this event. Sorry, I don't have any pictures of the live entertainment, instead, I have a video of it all on DVD. I even have an Apple TV version of it in DVD ROM. I made a copy for all the performers. If anyone else at Woodhaven would like a copy let me know.

No comments: