Saturday, April 19, 2008

Baby Ducklings at Woodhaven


Baby Ducklings from Linda McClure on Vimeo.

I saw thirteen baby ducklings with their mother hanging around the lake on hole #17 at our golf course. The mother duck and her cute little ducklings went for a short swim in the lake. Then the mother climbed out of the lake with four of her babies following her. The other nine remaining baby ducklings tried to follow but the slope was much too steep to climb out. They kept falling back in the lake. See what happens in this movie.

Music: Netherworld Shanty by Kevin MacLeod
incompetech.com
Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call god and file a bug report. That's some bad AI pathing.

~Back Again~ said...

I love this! I got kind of worried the babies were not going to get out and get back to mama but was glad to see that they did! I just got 2 new baby ducklings for my dads pond and found your this.

I think it was great!
Thank you!

Desertnut said...

Thanks!