Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving at My Sister's 2011



We went to my sister's house for Thanksgiving this year. She cooked a Cajun butter injected deep fried turkey (watch above video).  Knowing that I'm a vegetarian, she also cooked a Vegan Whole Turkey.

CLICK ON ABOVE IMAGE TO VIEW MORE PICTURES
The faux turkey (see above photo) made out of tofu is shaped like a bird and includes stuffing and gravy. It's amazing how much the texture resembled the white meat of a real turkey when sliced. Even the skin on the outside was crispy. If you're wondering if it tasted like the real deal... it doesn't, however it was still very good. That was so nice of my sister to do that!

As always, we had a great time being with our family! Just want to thank Marie, Duane and Jacki, for all their hard work preparing this wonderful Thanksgiving dinner.

Wishing all my friends and family a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: