Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tranquility by the Pond



Oh, my! I have neglected my poor video blog for a long time. Thought I better post something real quick before I lose all my fans.

I filmed this video using my sister's Flip Mino HD camcorder taking random shots near and by a pond. This camcorder takes great HD footage for such a small little pocket camera. All hand held shots, however, it would have came out better if I used a tripod. Video was filmed in Rancho Mirage, California.

Music: Tranquility
by Kevin MacLeod

4 comments:

lisa mcclure said...

You would never lose me as a fan Linda! Never! Good to see you posting though, thinking of you. <3

Desertnut said...

Thanks, Lisa! Thinking of you too!

brokenbella said...

Linda,

This really brings back memories. Have I told you lately...you are so talented!

Desertnut said...

Thanks cybernap, but I can't take credit where credit is do. It was your wonderful little camera that made it happened!