Sunday, June 25, 2006

How Do You Cut & Paste?


Cut and Paste
Video sent by desertnut
A week ago, my mom, grandfather, Gordon and I went out to a lunch at a restaurant. As we were waiting for our food, my mom asked me, "How do you cut and paste on a computer?" I was really surprise that she was showing an interest in learning how to use a computer. Watch the video.

We taught my mom a few basic things on how to use her computer, like turning it on and off..lol! I guess I never really thought that she would actually follow through. I'm so amazed on how much she has learned. She even booked marked web sites that are of interest to her, like my blog. I think she's doing great and I'm so proud of her.

1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

LOL. That's funny. My mother won't touch a computer. And she isn't interested in learning terminology, though she complains that she can't understand what anybody says. She's a very intelligent woman, but just really technophobic.