Sunday, September 04, 2011

Vegan Hamburger Buns

Vegan Hamburger Buns Recipe - Dairy Free Vegan Hamburger Buns Recipe

It's not easy to find vegan bread in the market that doesn't have eggs or milk in it. So I went on line and found a wonderful recipe by Ashley Skabar. What I loved about her recipe is you don't need a mixer that kneads bread (though I have one but too lazy to take out of my pantry). This recipe is incredibly easy and the best part of all it's delicious as well! Check out my buns above (whoops, that doesn't sound right) what I meant was vegan hamburger buns.

CLICK ON ABOVE IMAGE FOR MORE PICTURES
It's hard to imagine there's no eggs, butter or milk in this recipe to look and taste as great as these. Thank you Ashley you're my hero!

Music: On My Mind by Sideral
POND5.COM

No comments: