Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Pancakes



Halloween is just around the corner. It's hard to believe it's that time of year again. Where has the time gone? I was in Williams-Sonoma buying a birthday present for my daughter-in-law when I saw these cute Halloween Pancake Molds. What's really scary, I bought the pancake molds to practice on for my granddaughter.

Did I mentioned I have no patience when it comes to following instructions? I made a Boo! Boo! Get it...lol (oh, silly me)! I tried to flip the jack-o'-lantern and it folded like a sandwich. Then I tried it again, only this time it got stuck to the mold. After several attempts I finally got it. Since I don't have a dog anymore, I gave all my mistakes to hubby to consume, so no waste there.

The above short video clip shows how the Halloween Pancakes turned out. Sorry, no pancake mistakes included in this movie. I edited it out because it was too frightening to watch!

No comments: