Sunday, October 12, 2008

Get me outta here!



My sister and niece came over this weekend to visit us. I told them to bring along Scout and Bella, their two adorable chihuahuas. Each dog has their own matching cute little car seats. What troopers they were, traveling all the way from Los Angeles to Palm Springs with no trouble.

While we were out, the dogs were put in a portable dog pen. However, I don't think Scout liked it one bit. When we returned, we found Scout sitting on the bed. He apparently jumped out of the dog pen and on to the bed! Bella probably would have joined Scout if she could jump that high too.

Bella and Scout are so spoiled! They are pampered like the Beverly Hills Chihuahua, LOL!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Awwww Scout and Bella are cuties. That's amazing that Scout jumped out of the dog pen.

Desertnut said...

I know! That was amazing he can jump that high! LOL!