Friday, August 15, 2008

Celebration of Life - Lee Leekley

Click here to view Lee's pictures

A dear friend and neighbor passed away on July 29, 2008. She was a beautiful lady that had a radiant smile that will always be remembered when I think of Lee.

I met Lee several years ago at putters and golf at Woodhaven Country Club. We played together in a few golf tournaments and every Monday at Putters. I always liked playing with Lee because she was so upbeat and never let anything bother her. Not only was she a good golfer and putter she was a good friend who was inspirational to many of us. Lee Leekley will be sorely missed by many.

A celebration of Lee's life will be held on Sunday, August 17th, 2008 from 1:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M. at the following location:

Mina's Restaurant
At McNary Golf Clubhouse
155 McNary Estates Dr N,
Keizer, Oregon

Although, I won't be able to go to Lee's Celebration of Life on Sunday, I'll be there in spirit to remember Lee's life. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to Bob Leekley and his family. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

In honor of Lee's memory, donations can be made to: Lucile Packard Foundation for Children's Health

No comments: