Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sparrows


Bird Watching
Video sent by desertnut
I was hoping to get pictures and videos of a roadrunner, but unable to find any today. They usually hang out at my mom's house. The last time I was visiting my mom, there was a beautiful roadrunner eating seeds in a birdbath in her backyard. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me. This time I brought it, and not a single roadrunner was in sight. However, I did see a bunch of cute little sparrows having a feast eating breadcrumbs and seeds. One sparrow, I'm sure it was a male, had a stripped head. The bird looked like he was wearing a bicycle helmet.

There's no story line in this video. Just a few little sparrows eating breadcumbs and nervously knowing they're being watched.

Music created in Soundtrack

1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

I absolutely LOVE watching birds, of all kinds. My mother has lots at the bird feeders near her house. Lots of sparrows too.