Thursday, August 03, 2006

In Memory of Brad



My niece, Melissa's husband, Brad passed away Monday night. A week ago Brad wasn't feeling good and tried to drive himself to the hospital. Unfortunately he had a massive heart attack while driving. He passed out behind the wheel and crashed into a pole. He never came out of the coma. Brad was such a good father and I feel so sad for Hunter and Jules. Melissa finally told their two children ages two and three that their daddy went to heaven.

Today we're going to Ventura to Brad's funeral. We're all still in shock that Brad is gone. I pray for Melissa and her babies that they'll get through this.

1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

That was a beautiful tribute. It had me in tears, and I didn't even know him. I know this is such a painful time for your family, especially Brad's wife and children. Hugs to you all.